Not sure of the condition of your roof and worried that it may be time to replace it? Sometimes a roof can naturally reach the end of its useful life without experiencing a roof failure. Spotting a failing roof before you have interior damage, leaks or mold could save you a lot of money and hardship in the long run. However, if replacing an old roof is delayed it could result in bigger problems down the road. So, watch for the warning signs to be sure to give yourself plenty of time to add the project to your to-do list.
Potential Signs You Need a New Roof
- Shingle Edges are Curled or Shingle Tabs are Cupped and Cracked.
- Lost Shingles or Bald Spots Where Granules are Missing
- Leaks During Rainstorms
- Water Damage on Ceilings or Walls
- Roof Granules Begin to Clog the Gutters
- Fascia – The Front Board Along your Roof Line is Easily Damaged by Moisture
- Moss or Algae Growing on The Roof.
If you see any of these warning signs, it may be time to contact a trusted roofing contractor. Most will come out and survey the damage and give you an estimate free of charge.
About Total Home Roofing: Total Home Roofing is a Residential and Commercial roofing company based in Rockledge, FL, founded in 2006, Total Home roofing has over 150 employees and 3 Central Florida offices in Winter Park, Rockledge and Daytona. Serving all od Central Florida; Brevard County FL, Orange and Seminole Counties FL, Volusia County FL. Orlando, Daytona & Coco Beach Roofing Company.